The time to submit your nominations for the 2023 Lawyerist Best Law Firm Website competition is upon us!
For the past eight years, this annual competition showcases small and solo law firms that demonstrate excellence in legal website design. Past winners are above and beyond in their website design and user experience. They not only use their website as a tool to attract potential new clients. They use it as a platform to educate and inspire, communicate with current clients, and grow their brand.
So, how does it work?
We encourage our community to nominate eye-catching, innovative legal websites that stand out amongst the crowd. Multiple submissions from the same person are welcome. We just ask that you nominate your website only once. Nominations will close on Wednesday, February 8, 2023.
We assess websites based on four main categories:
- Functionality – Easy navigation, search feature, mobile-friendly.
- Accessibility – Alt text, headers, keyboard interaction, media alternatives.
- Marketing – Aesthetics, content marketing, images/video.
- Technical – SEO, page load time, scroll time.
The judges will use these categories as they fill out the grading rubric. Websites with the highest average score win. Winners will be announced on March 3, 2023.
Read these rules before submitting your nominations:
- The website must reflect a small or solo law firm.
- Past Lawyerist Best Law Firm Website winners are ineligible to win.
- Websites that don’t align with the above grading categories will be omitted.
- If you submit your website multiple times, we have the right to pull your submission.
- If the website has a low GTmetrix score, it will automatically be omitted from the competition.
Are you looking to spruce up your website?
Take a look at the 2022 Best Law Firm Website winners to find inspiration. Or, check out our Guide to Law Firm Website Design to learn how to enhance your website and drive traffic to your page.
Last updated February 23rd, 2023