At Lawyerist, our goal is to help lawyers build better law practices by publishing the best information and advice for solo and small-firm lawyers. We deliver Lawyerist via several “channels” that you can always access from the top menu on Lawyerist:
- Articles are longer, substantive posts, similar to what you might expect to find in a bar journal.
- Notes are shorter blog posts, similar to what you might expect to find on a a typical blog.
- Our email newsletter the Lawyerist Insider, goes out on Tuesdays and Thursdays with popular and recent posts, plus bonus content and special offers from our sponsors.
- The Lawyerist Podcast is a weekly show about lawyering and law practice hosted by Sam Glover and Aaron Street.
- Our Q&A forum, the Lab, is a place where you can get answers to your questions about law practice.
- Finally, our websites white paper is the first of many we plan to release.
Behind the Scenes
Lawyerist is brought to you by Sam Glover and Aaron Street with help from our assistant editor, Holden Page, and a talented team of writers:
Before you leave this page, make sure to do at least one of these things: