Nominations are now open for the 2024 Lawyerist Best Law Firm Website Contest!
This annual contest showcases small and solo law firms that demonstrate excellence in legal website design. Past winners have gone above and beyond with their websites, creating an exceptional user experience and attracting new clients. They also serve as a valuable platform to educate and inspire, communicate with current clients, and grow their brand.
So, how does it work?
We encourage our community to nominate eye-catching, innovative legal websites that stand out amongst the crowd. Multiple submissions from the same person are welcome. We just ask that you nominate your website only once. Nominations will close on Friday, February 9, 2024.
Websites are assessed based on four main categories:
- Functionality – Easy navigation, search feature, mobile-friendly.
- Accessibility – Alt text, headers, keyboard interaction, media alternatives.
- Marketing – Aesthetics, content marketing, images/video.
- Technical – SEO, page load time, scroll time.
Judges will use these categories as they fill out the grading rubric. Websites with the highest average score win.
Read these rules before submitting your nominations:
- The website must reflect a small or solo law firm (firms of 15 lawyers or fewer).
- Past Lawyerist Best Law Firm Website winners are ineligible to win.
- Websites that don’t align with the above grading categories will be omitted.
- If you submit your website multiple times, we have the right to omit your submission.
- If the website has a low GTmetrix score, it will automatically be omitted from the competition.
Are you looking to spruce up your website?
Are you looking to spruce up your website? Take a look at the 2023 Best Law Firm Website winners to find inspiration. Or, check out our Guide to Law Firm Website Design to learn how to enhance your website and drive traffic to your page.
Last updated January 19th, 2024