The first half of 2022 included several awards, elections, appointments, anniversaries, and more for Lawyerist Lab members, coaches, and alumni. Here are the highlights:
- March 1: Lab Member Greg Siskind received the 2022 James I. Keane Award. This award recognizes law offices that develop legal service innovations delivered over the internet.
- April 1: Lab Member Amy McGarry and the Amy McGarry Law Office celebrated 25 years of running their firm.
- June 16: Lab Member Fiona McEntee and McEntee Law Group received the 2022 AILA Chapter Pro Bono Champions award in June. In the wake of the 2021 Afghan refugee crisis, the McEntee Law Group supported Afghan refugees and their families. Their team prepared and filed over 30 pro bono applications for humanitarian parole for Afghan nationals.
- June 20: The Hartford Business Journal honored Lab Coach Ryan McKeen and his firm, Connecticut Trial Law Firm, with the top spot as a Connecticut family business with less than 25 full-time employees.
- June 28: Lab Alumni Angela Singleton was elected an Associate Judge in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.
- July 10: The Minnesota State Bar Association Executive Council Board of Directors reappointed Lab Member Sarah Soucie-Eyberg for her second term.
- July 14: Lab Member Shakeatha Davis was accepted into the SBA T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders program. THRIVE is an executive-level training series intended to give small business leaders a challenging opportunity to accelerate their growth.
Lawyerist Lab is a coaching program designed for solo and small-firm lawyers to help them build a solid foundation for their business systems.
Last updated August 11th, 2022