Best Practices for Law Firm Websites
Good design is the foundation of a website that brings in business. Here’s are the best practices we have identified over the years:
- Start with a well defined goal.
- Highlight your call to action.
- Focus on your client-centered value proposition.
- Welcome mobile devices with responsive design.
- Avoid visual clutter.
- Use bold colors and striking images.
- Take advantage of typography.
- Design for accessibility.
- Optimize for search engines.
- Secure your website.
You should follow these best practices when building a website, and then you should experiment, evaluate, and update your website based on what you learn. The most effective websites for attorneys evolve over time based on objective data.
Find a Great Law Firm Website Designer & Get a Better Law Firm Website
We’ve spent over a decade helping lawyers find the right website designers, SEO experts, and marketing consultants for their needs. Our free assessment helps us understand your goals and budget for your next website or marketing project so we can help you make a great decision.