Best Practices for Law Firm Websites
Good design is the foundation of a website that brings in business. Here’s are the best practices we have identified over the years:
- Start with a well defined goal.
- Highlight your call to action.
- Focus on your client-centered value proposition.
- Welcome mobile devices with responsive design.
- Avoid visual clutter.
- Use bold colors and striking images.
- Take advantage of typography.
- Design for accessibility.
- Optimize for search engines.
- Secure your website.
You should follow these best practices when building a website, and then you should experiment, evaluate, and update your website based on what you learn. The most effective websites for attorneys evolve over time based on objective data.
For more about these best practices and how to implement them on your website, get our guide, 10 Things the Best Website Designs Have in Common.
Find a Great Law Firm Website Designer & Get a Better Law Firm Website
It can be frustrating to try to figure out how to get a good website that is tailored to your budget, needs, and goals. People have been asking us for recommendations for years, but now we are making it even easier. Just fill out our free needs assessment and we will make a personalized recommendation for you. We’ll email you an introduction to a top law firm website designer, custom-picked for your firm’s needs and budget.