Congratulations! You’ve taken an important step to focus on creating a healthy business. We’re ready to get to work right away. Before we do, here’s what we’ll both agree to—the foundation of our relationship.
- Participate (dedicate at least 5–8 hours a month to improving your business) and follow our Community Standards.
- Be quick to implement, ask for help when you need it, and share your wins and lessons with the community.
- Commit to 6 timely payments of $849/month if you stay in Lab beyond the 30-day “Love It or Leave It” period. Because Lab is often a 2-3 year journey, you agree your 6-month membership will automatically renew for another six months unless you provide us with 30 days notice of your intent to move to a different level of Lab or leave the community.
- If you don’t find it valuable in the first 30 days, let us know, and we’ll make it right or refund your money (plus $10 to buy a taco on us), no questions asked. If you attend LabCon during your “Love It or Leave It” period and then leave the program, you agree to forfeit your initial payment as your LabCon registration fee.
- Speak up if we ever do something to upset you. This gives us an opportunity to apologize and make things right.
- Consider referring colleagues to the Lab community, knowing we’ll give you a free month of Lab for each referral who stays past the Love It or Leave It trial period.
- Assign you a coach who will work with you 1:1 each month to create a plan, set goals, and hold you accountable for those goals.
- Help you implement the concepts outlined in the Small Firm Scorecard with online courses.
- Allow you to unlock 1:1 coaching calls with subject-matter experts.
- Provide community events, group coaching, masterminds, and workshops designed to teach you the concepts of a successful future-oriented law firm.
- Connect you with a high-support community that meets online 24/7.
- Provide a dynamic, collaborative experience for you at LabCon.
- Hold you to a high standard.
- Give strategies, tactics, and tools to help you build your practice.
- When you get stuck, help you identify your roadblocks and create a plan to move forward.
- Apologize if we ever let you down, and do our best to make it right.
- Not let you off the hook. Because if we let you off, we let you down.
We’re confident that you will be successful if you commit to doing the work and accepting our help. We’re excited to get started!