The support network you need
Join our growing community of small firm and solo attorneys who are trailblazing better ways to practice law in the 21st century. All you need is an email to unlock your benefits.
Lawyerist has always attracted a community of innovative and entrepreneurial small-firm lawyers. Not like-minded, exactly. Call us similarly different-minded lawyers who are trying to figure out a better way to solve legal problems for clients.
But when we try to bring our ideas to other lawyers, we tend to get blank stares or objections. Tell a Lawyerist Insider, however, and you are more likely to get an encouraging “yes, and ….” Insiders are excited to engage with new ideas about the future of their practices. We think about law practice as a profession as well as a business. We design law firms for growth with the client at the center.
Perks for Lawyerist Insiders
Entry into our private Facebook group: Ask honest questions and get real answers from Lawyerist coaches and other small firm and solo attorneys. Our Insiders are active daily, swapping tips on everything from software and hiring to sustainable growth and work-life balance. (Lawyers from the US and Canada only)
Access to all 17 resources in the Insider Library: Here you’ll find downloadable worksheets and templates to help you create a brand identity, choose relevant business KPIs, prepare for a tech audit, and more!
View your scorecard results: If you haven’t taken the Small Firm Scorecard yet, it’s a must! We’ll assess your firm’s strengths and weaknesses so you can walk away with a clear plan for improvement.
Get on the list for our Insider-only weekly newsletter: You’ll be the first to hear our major announcements. We also love to surprise our Insiders every once in a while!
Affinity Benefit Partners
Looking for software and tools to support your firm? We hand-picked companies that offer services that support inclusive, innovative law firms and arranged exclusive discounts for our Insiders.
We’re proud to be working with the following partners:
Client Intake, CRM, & Marketing Automation Software
- Review of Clio Grow law firm intake and CRM sofware, its suggested users, its pricing, and its integration with Clio Manage. Learn more about Clio Grow.
Credit Card Processing for Lawyers
- LawPay is a credit card processor designed for lawyers and law firms that integrates with many law practice management software programs. Learn more about LawPay.
Law Firm SEO Services & Marketing Agencies
- Beam Local helps lawyers with web design and development, localized online marketing, and conversion optimization. Learn more about Beam Local.
- Lawlytics is a website marketing system built by an attorney for attorneys to help empower you to grow your practice in a time and cost-efficient manner. Learn more about LawLytics.
- Postali is a great option for attorneys looking to outsource their marketing needs, from SEO to mailed letters and everything in between. Learn more about Postali.
- Our Review of Spotlight Branding shows they work exclusively with attorneys to market their practices by building a premium brand. Learn more about Spotlight Branding.
- Uptime JurisPage is a digital marketing and web design services company that focuses on helping attorneys turn "clicks into customers." Learn more about Uptime JurisPage.
Law Firm Virtual Receptionist, Chat & Phone Services
- Back Office Betties is a charming boutique virtual receptionist company offering personalized and bilingual services for solo and small firm attorneys. Learn more about Back Office Betties.
- LEX Reception is a 24/7/365 virtual receptionist service for solos to large firms, with appointment scheduling, CRM integration, and client intake services. Learn more about LEX Reception.
- Our review of Ruby virtual receptionist finds seasoned around-the-clock live receptionists and live chat for small to medium-sized law firms. Learn more about Ruby.
- Review Smith.ai virtual receptionist. A client intake and scheduling service backed by powerful artificial intelligence (AI). Learn more about Smith.ai.
Law Practice Management Software
- Our review of Clio Manage shows a powerful and connected law practice management software with competetive pricing and an Open API. Learn more about Clio Manage.
- MyCase law practice management software is a full-featured and affordably priced cloud-based software for small to medium-sized firms. Learn more about MyCase.
- Our Review of PracticePanther finds it is a good fit for small to medium-sized firms that like a clean and easy-to-use dashboard. Learn more about PracticePanther.
- Smokeball is hybrid desktop and cloud-based law practice management software with great legal document automation. Learn more about Smokeball.
- Our review of Zola Suite finds it excelent for law firms looking for full-featured, cloud-based law practice management software. Learn more about Zola Suite.
Legal Time & Attorney Billing Software
- TimeSolv is cloud-based time tracking and billing software designed exclusively for lawyers. It also includes project and budget management features. Learn more about TimeSolv.
Online Legal Research Software
- Our review of Casetext finds an online legal research tool for small to medium-sized law firms, backed by cutting edge technology. Learn more about Casetext.
- ROSS Intelligence is an online legal research tool that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to make your legal research more insightful, built by a team of lawyers and machine intelligence scientists. Learn more about ROSS Intelligence.
Staffing Services (Virtual Assistants & Freelance Lawyers)
- Hire an Esquire is an online staffing service that helps connect you with a network of over 10,000 freelance and contract attorneys. Learn more about Hire an Esquire.
- LAWCLERK provides a nationwide network for attorneys to hire freelance lawyers when they need extra help around the office. Learn more about LAWCLERK.
Our goal is to make your subscription more valuable over time. We hope to surprise you once in a while!