Lawyerist has always attracted a community of innovative and entrepreneurial small-firm lawyers. Not like-minded, exactly. Call us similarly different-minded lawyers who are trying to figure out a better way to solve legal problems for clients.
But when we try to bring our ideas to other lawyers, we tend to get blank stares or objections. Tell a Lawyerist Insider, however, and you are more likely to get an encouraging “yes, and ….” Insiders are excited to engage with new ideas about the future of their practices. We think about law practice as a profession as well as a business. We design law firms for growth with the client at the center.
Join Your Tribe
If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, this is your tribe! Join and you’ll get access to practice tools, information, and people who can help your firm grow.
Perks for Lawyerist Insiders
When you join (it’s free!) you will get:
- Your Insider Dashboard with your historical Scorecard results.
- Access to our Lawyerist Insider Library.
- Our weekly Lawyerist Insiders-only email newsletter.
- Small-firm lawyers in the U.S. and Canada can join our private Facebook group for Lawyerist Insiders.
- Plus exclusive discounts through the Affinity Benefits Partners listed below.
Affinity Benefit Partners
We hand-picked companies that offer produces and services that support inclusive, client-centric, future and profit-oriented law firms like yours and worked with them to provide exclusive discounts to our Insiders.
We’re proud to be working with the following partners:
Client Intake, CRM, & Marketing Automation Software
- Lawmatics is a law firm focused CRM That features an automated intake process, custom emails for drip campaigns, and custom fields and reporting. Learn more about Lawmatics.
Credit Card Processing for Lawyers
- Headnote is a simple, clean, and trust-compliant payment tool for lawyers that allows your clients to pay by eCheck or credit card. Learn more about Headnote.
- LawPay is a payment processor designed just for lawyers. Split your credit transactions between operating & trust accounts to stay trust account compliant. Learn more about LawPay.
Law Firm SEO Services & Marketing Agencies
- Beam Local is a web services company that helps lawyers with web design and development, localized online marketing, and conversion optimization. Learn more about Beam Local.
- BluShark Digital is a marketing company founded by a lawyer for lawyers. It focuses on attracting clients through SEO, SEM, and mobile optimization. Learn more about BluShark Digital.
- Conroy Creative Counsel, formerly known as Conroy Consults, is a marketing and website design firm that works exclusively with lawyers. Learn more about Conroy Creative Counsel.
- Lawlytics is a website marketing system built by an attorney for attorneys to help empower you to grow your practice in a time and cost-efficient manner. Learn more about LawLytics.
- Postali is a great option for attorneys looking to outsource their marketing needs, from SEO to mailed letters and everything in between. Learn more about Postali.
- JurisPage is a web design and digital marketing company for lawyers. It offers website design, SEO, social media branding, and digital marketing services. Learn more about Uptime JurisPage.
Law Firm Virtual Receptionist Services
- Back Office Betties is a charming boutique virtual receptionist company offering personalized and bilingual services for solo and small firm attorneys. Learn more about Back Office Betties.
- LexReception is a virtual receptionist service for solo practitioners and law firms. It offers appointment scheduling, CRM integration, and intake services. Learn more about LexReception.
- Ruby virtual receptionist serves small law firms with cheerful, caffeinated, friendly receptionists, and an infectious company culture. Learn more about Ruby.
- Smith.ai is a virtual receptionist service for phone calls and web chat, offering client intake and scheduling by professionals backed by powerful artificial intelligence (AI). Learn more about Smith.ai.
Law Practice Management Software
- MyCase is affordably priced cloud-based law practice management software for firms looking for a streamlined, all-in-one law-firm productivity tool. Learn more about MyCase.
- PracticePanther is a good fit for firms that like a clean and easy-to-use dashboard to manage their practice, including at-a-glance finances and calendar. Learn more about PracticePanther.
- Smokeball is desktop-based law practice management software for Windows-based law firms. Its robust document and automation features are tightly integrated with Microsoft Word and Outlook. Learn more about Smokeball.
- Zola Suite is a good fit if you need cloud-based law practice management software with mobile apps and fully-integrated email, billing, & accounting. Learn more about Zola Suite.
Legal Time & Billing Software
- TimeSolv is cloud-based time tracking and billing software designed exclusively for lawyers. It also includes project and budget management features. Learn more about TimeSolv.
Online Legal Research Tools
- ROSS Intelligence is an online legal research tool that harnesses the power of AI to make legal research more insightful and efficient. Learn more about ROSS Intelligence.
Staffing Services (Virtual Assistants & Freelance Lawyers)
- Hire an Esquire is an online staffing service that helps connect you with a network of over 10,000 freelance and contract attorneys. Learn more about Hire an Esquire.
- LAWCLERK provides a nationwide network for attorneys to hire freelance lawyers when they need extra help around the office. Learn more about LAWCLERK.
Virtual Law Firm Suites & Coworking
- WeWork is a virtual suite and coworking company well suited for lawyers looking for a space with the tech-startup vibe and all the amenities. Learn more about WeWork.
Our goal is to make your subscription more valuable over time. We hope to surprise you once in a while!