The support network you need
Join our growing community of small firm and solo attorneys who are trailblazing better ways to practice law in the 21st century. All you need is an email to unlock your benefits.
Lawyerist has always attracted a community of innovative and entrepreneurial small-firm lawyers. Not like-minded, exactly. Call us similarly different-minded lawyers who are trying to figure out a better way to solve legal problems for clients.
But when we try to bring our ideas to other lawyers, we tend to get blank stares or objections. Tell a Lawyerist Insider, however, and you are more likely to get an encouraging “yes, and ….” Insiders are excited to engage with new ideas about the future of their practices. We think about law practice as a profession as well as a business. We design law firms for growth with the client at the center.
Perks for Lawyerist Insiders
Entry into our private Facebook group: Ask honest questions and get real answers from Lawyerist coaches and other small firm and solo attorneys. Our Insiders are active daily, swapping tips on everything from software and hiring to sustainable growth and work-life balance. (Lawyers from the US and Canada only)
Access to all 17 resources in the Insider Library: Here you’ll find downloadable worksheets and templates to help you create a brand identity, choose relevant business KPIs, prepare for a tech audit, and more!
View your scorecard results: If you haven’t taken the Small Firm Scorecard yet, it’s a must! We’ll assess your firm’s strengths and weaknesses so you can walk away with a clear plan for improvement.
Get on the list for our Insider-only weekly newsletter: You’ll be the first to hear our major announcements. We also love to surprise our Insiders every once in a while!
Affinity Benefit Partners
Looking for software and tools to support your firm? We hand-picked companies that offer services that support inclusive, innovative law firms and arranged exclusive discounts for our Insiders.
We’re proud to be working with the following partners:
Client Intake, CRM, & Marketing Automation Software
- Clio Grow is an intake and CRM software designed to help Clio users better manage potential client relationships. Learn more about Clio Grow.
Credit Card Processing for Lawyers
- Headnote is an IOLTA-compliant payment processor for credit cards and eChecks, plus tools like automated email reminders, recurring payments, and client satisfaction surveys. Learn more about Headnote.
- LawPay is a payment processor designed just for lawyers that integrates with many popular law practice management software programs. Split your credit transactions between operating & trust accounts to stay trust account compliant. Learn more about LawPay.
Law Firm SEO Services & Marketing Agencies
- Beam Local helps lawyers with web design and development, localized online marketing, and conversion optimization. Learn more about Beam Local.
- Lawlytics is a website marketing system built by an attorney for attorneys to help empower you to grow your practice in a time and cost-efficient manner. Learn more about LawLytics.
- Postali is a great option for attorneys looking to outsource their marketing needs, from SEO to mailed letters and everything in between. Learn more about Postali.
- Spotlight Branding works exclusively with attorneys to market their practices by taking the focus off SEO and turning it towards building a premium brand. Learn more about Spotlight Branding.
Law Firm Virtual Receptionist, Chat & Phone Services
- Back Office Betties is a charming boutique virtual receptionist company offering personalized and bilingual services for solo and small firm attorneys. Learn more about Back Office Betties.
- LexReception is a 24/7/365 virtual receptionist service for solos to large firms and everything in between, with appointment scheduling, CRM integration, and client intake services. Learn more about LEX Reception.
- Ooma is an easy to implement, cloud-based small law firm phone system. Learn more about Ooma Office.
- Ruby delivers virtual receptionist and live chat for small law firms with cheerful, caffeinated, friendly receptionists and an infectious company culture. Learn more about Ruby.
- Smith.ai is a virtual receptionist service for phone calls and web chat, offering client intake and scheduling by professionals backed by powerful artificial intelligence (AI). Learn more about Smith.ai.
Law Practice Management Software
- Clio Manage is a powerful and innovative law practice platform that offers an array of options to add functionality through its App Directory and open API. Learn more about Clio Manage.
- MyCase is a full-featured and affordably priced cloud-based law practice management software for firms looking for an all-in-one law-firm productivity tool that doesn't require a lot of integrations to make it work. Learn more about MyCase.
- PracticePanther is a good fit for firms that like a clean and easy-to-use dashboard to manage their practice, including at-a-glance finances and calendar. Learn more about PracticePanther.
- Smokeball is desktop-based law practice management software for Windows-based law firms. Its robust document and automation features are tightly integrated with Microsoft Word and Outlook. Learn more about Smokeball.
- Zola Suite is a good fit if you need cloud-based law practice management software with mobile apps and fully-integrated email, billing, & accounting. Learn more about Zola Suite.
Legal Time & Billing Software
- TimeSolv is cloud-based time tracking and billing software designed exclusively for lawyers. It also includes project and budget management features. Learn more about TimeSolv.
Online Legal Research Tools
- Casetext empowers lawyers with advanced legal research backed by cutting edge technology. Learn more about Casetext.
- ROSS Intelligence is an online legal research tool that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to make your legal research more insightful, built by a team of lawyers and machine intelligence scientists. Learn more about ROSS Intelligence.
Staffing Services (Virtual Assistants & Freelance Lawyers)
- Hire an Esquire is an online staffing service that helps connect you with a network of over 10,000 freelance and contract attorneys. Learn more about Hire an Esquire.
- LAWCLERK provides a nationwide network for attorneys to hire freelance lawyers when they need extra help around the office. Learn more about LAWCLERK.
Our goal is to make your subscription more valuable over time. We hope to surprise you once in a while!