Ruby Receptionists is a virtual receptionist service that focuses on small businesses, including solo and small law firms.
Ruby Receptionists Highlights
Ruby provides virtual receptionist services 16 hours/day and 7 days per week. All calls are answered by virtual receptionists located in Portland, Oregon, and bilingual services are available for Spanish-speaking callers. Their virtual receptionists answer your calls with a greeting you customize. Ruby can forward calls, take a message, or offer your caller voicemail.
Outbound calls. Ruby also provides outbound call services to confirm appointments, schedule meetings, or convey simple and routine information to clients or prospective clients.
Ruby number. Ruby will host your phone number for you or provide a phone number in your area code. With that, you can run your business from your cell phone and bypass the need for a landline.
Ruby also offers a resource library with tips for small businesses and information on things like data-driven decision-making and service design.
Ruby Receptionists prices its services based on how many virtual receptionist minutes your firm will use. Each plan also caps the number of users.
- $269/month for 100 minutes (for up to 10 users)
- $509/month for 200 minutes (for up to 20 users.
- $1069/month for 500 minutes (for unlimited users)
for 100 receptionist minutes
|Free trial||21-day money-back guarantee.|
|Live transfers/call forwarding||✓|
|Initiate conference calls|
|Use existing number||✓|
|Free local or toll-free number||✓|
Things You Might Want To Know
Apps and integrations. Ruby integrates with law practice management software programs Clio and Rocket Matter by automatically syncing calls, voicemails, and messages with your account. They also integrate with Lexicata, a law firm-specific customer relationship manager (CRM) and intake solution, by syncing with its Quick Intake Form, so there is no need to enter data manually.
There are iOS and Android apps for Ruby, and both apps are robust. Users can change call-handling instructions and access call records and voicemails. You can also upload your contacts to Ruby’s app so their virtual receptionists have complete access to those contacts.
Who Ruby Receptionists Is For
Ruby is a good fit for those attorneys who have already chosen Clio, Rocket Matter, or Lexicata as a cornerstone of their practice. Ruby does not offer 24/7/365 coverage, however, and therefore may not be a good fit for attorneys who need their phone answered at all hours.
Ruby Receptionists was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
Links to More Articles on Ruby Receptionists
- Ruby Receptionists Makes Your Smartphone Smarter with Its Choose Your Caller ID Feature
- With Outbound Calling, Ruby Receptionists Helps You Keep in Touch
- Ruby Receptionists’ Mobile Call Forwarding Feature Gives You Maximum Flexibility
- Ruby Receptionists’ Status Tool Lets You Change Your Availability Anytime
- With Ruby Receptionists’ Apple Watch App, You’re Connected No Matter Where You Are
- Ruby Receptionists Now Integrates with Rocket Matter so All Your Data Stays in One Place
- With Extended Hours, Ruby Receptionists Ensures Your Clients Always Reach You
- Ruby Receptionists: Build Trust with Clients through Personal Connections
- One Phone, Two Lines with Choose Your Caller ID from Ruby Receptionists
- Ruby Receptionists Provides Outbound Call Services To Lighten Your Load
- Ruby Receptionists Integrates with Clio and Lexicata to Streamline Your Workflow
- Ruby Receptionists Gives You Robust Call Data to Track Client Communication
- Ruby Receptionists Helps Convert Callers into Clients
- Ensure Outstanding Service for Your Spanish-Speaking Callers with Ruby Receptionists
- Manage Your Calls and Messages on the Go with Ruby Receptionists