Have you ever tried remotely accessing your desktop software with a tablet? Try using your mouse with one finger sometime, and you’ll see how frustrating it is.
You can use a VPN application to get mobility, but not without compromise. Remote applications like PCAnywhere, LogMeIn, and other VPN variants simply compress your desktop down to the size of your device. What you see is merely an image sent to your device as a graphic, with the clunky slowness associated with sending a graphic back and forth across the internet. Simply put, it is not optimized for mobile devices. Plus, your office computer must be left on, so if someone comes along and helpfully shuts down your computer when you’re out of the office, you’re work session is finished.
The hassles involved with using so-called remote access software might be tolerable; if you only need to log into your office desktop for a single piece of information.
If you need to actually WORK somewhere besides your office, then why endure so much frustration?
Consider this: Would you go to your office, log into a remote computing application, then log onto your PC, and then open your practice management software?
Of course not. So why are you doing the same when you’re not in the office?
You deserve the full mobility that you get with Amicus Premium legal practice management software.
When you subscribe to Amicus Advantage, Amicus Anywhere provides a secure, instant, live connection to your Amicus Premium software through a web browser. Whatever device you are using, you can manage your practice from wherever you are.
Regardless of where you are or what you are doing…
- Manage your client matter files.
- Access and work on documents in your practice.
- Securely check documents out for editing.
- Review your calendar, those of others in your firm, or a group calendar.
- Plan your tasks and coordinate those of others.
- Capture your time no matter where you are and see running totals for the day, week and month.
- Track your phone calls and review the history of previous calls.
- See your phone messages and return them.
- View all of the information for all of your contacts.
- Review your notes.
- Read, edit and add new entries for all of these things – anywhere, anytime.
It’s the best of both worlds.
- The full power and functionality of the world’s best and most complete desktop practice management system.
- The security of having your own database on your own server – nothing is stored in the cloud or on your device. Data is end-to-end encrypted.
- And the freedom to use it from anywhere on any device.
Here’s The Real Magic
The second you click save, your work is updated on your browser, AND is instantly saved in your Amicus Attorney database at the office.
Get the power of a desktop solution with the benefits of cloud computing with Amicus Premium legal practice management software.
For more information, please visit amicusattorney.com.