Who Nexa is For
Because it uses Zapier to integrate with customer relationship management (CRM) software, law practice management software Clio, legal-specific CRM Lexicata, and hundreds of other programs, Nexa is an especially good fit for attorneys looking to streamline and connect their technology services.
|$239/4 weeks for 100 minutes|
Free Local or Toll-Free Phone Number
Live Chat Hours
Things You Might Want To Know
Security. The company offers a secure messaging smartphone app that is HIPAA-compliant. Data stored on the phone is encrypted.
Local to Arizona. Instead of outsourcing calls to virtual receptionists located across the country, Nexa handles 99% of calls at their headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. The remaining 1% of calls are processed by its virtual receptionists elsewhere in Arizona to ensure quality control of the services Answer1 provides.
Optional services. Nexa offers a number of optional services. Companies can choose to integrate their call handling with a CRM, connect it with the firm’s calendar so you can schedule matters directly, or set up secure text messages for maximum data protection. There is a web portal and a billing tracker available as well.