Search engine optimization (“SEO”) is a simple thing to talk about in theory, but difficult to execute in practice. There’s a massive SEO information ecosystem out there, and it can quickly overwhelm the casual observer.
This 25-page guide goes over what SEO is, what it does, and what it can do for you. It also covers how to do some SEO basics, and provides some tips on when and how to hire an SEO consultant.
Table of Contents
- What is SEO and Why Should I Care?
- How Does SEO Work?
- Maximizing Your Law Firm’s SEO
- Know Your Target Audience
- On-Page Optimization
- Sitemaps and Site Structure
- Content! Content! Content!
- Off-page SEO and Link Building
- Measuring and Tracking Success
- Local SEO
- Hiring and Working with an SEO Services Provider