Good design is the foundation of a website that brings in business. Whatever your marketing strategy, potential clients are going to visit your website, where you must convince them to take the next step toward hiring you. A well-designed website will obviously do this better than a poorly designed one.
We have been showcasing the best law firm websites for over eight years, and we’ve found that the best-designed law firm websites have some clear things in common. This 29-page guide condenses what we’ve learned to help you build a website that helps you bring in business to your firm and turn visitors into clients.
Table of Contents:
- Start with a Well Defined Goal
- Highlight Your Call to Action
- Focus on Your Client-Centered Value Proposition
- Welcome Mobile Devices with Responsive Design
- Avoid Visual Clutter
- Use Bold Colors and Striking Images
- Take Advantage of Typography
- Design for Accessibility
- Optimize for Search Engines
- Secure Your Website