At Minnesota CLE’s Family Law Institute (PDF link), I will presenting “10 Ways to Geek Out Your Practice,” a fast-paced presentation with 10 ways to profit by adding a bit of geek to your practice.
Here are the topics I am considering at the moment:
- Paperless law office
- Start a blog
- Get a website (or improve one) on the cheap
- Stop paying for software
- Encrypt your laptop
- Delete your email confidentiality notice
- Ditch your clunky, buggy, expensive time and billing software for better practice management software>
- Sync everything
- Build a document template and learn to use styles
- Never forget anything ever again
Let me know in the comments if there is something you want to see. I am still planning my presentation and I am open to other topics.