5 Reasons to Subscribe
One for each weekday.
- Monday: featured posts. Look, we know you’re busy. You probably don’t think to stop by the front page every day. That’s okay! That’s why you should subscribe. Our Deputy Editor, Lisa Needham, will send you our featured posts every Monday morning.
- Tuesday: free stuff! We work with our sponsors to bring you free webinars, white papers, and other resources to help you improve your law practice. And yes, we make sure giveaways are actually valuable, not thinly veiled sales pitches. (If you think we let one through that we shouldn’t have, tell us. We hate that, too.)
- Wednesday: 3 great links. We do grudgingly acknowledge that Lawyerist isn’t the only source of awesome stuff online. So on Wednesday, our Editor in Chief, Sam Glover, shares three links he thinks you should check out.
- Thursday: more free stuff! In case you aren’t interested in the day’s giveaway, on Tuesday and Thursday we also share more Lawyerist posts you might have missed that weren’t in the Monday email, and active discussions from the Lab.
- Friday: weekend project. About every other Friday, Sam assigns a bite-sized project you can usually do while you are sipping your coffee on Saturday morning. (You can catch up on weekend projects in the archives.)
And don’t worry, we will never share your email address with anyone else. Not even our sponsors.