Time Matters is a good fit for firms looking for hefty, customizable desktop-only management software. However, it’s not ideal for firms who need mobile access, cloud-based storage, or prefer to work on-the-go.
More About Time Matters
Time Matters is a Windows-based legal practice management software made by LexisNexis. Manage clients and cases, keep track of your calendar appointments, and assign tasks. Keep track of emails, documents, research, billing, and matters or projects all from this desktop software. For an additional cost, you can integrate Time Matters with Billing Matters, an add-on software option for firms looking to handle billing with this legal software. You can search for more billable hours and work through malpractice issues.
|Billing & Invoicing||✓|
Links to More Articles on Time Matters
- LexisNexis: We Broke It, You Buy It
- Time Matters: upgrade or drop dead
- Open standards in legal software
- Update from Time Matters consultant: okay, okay, Time Matters 6 through 8 were pretty bad, but it’s better now, I promise!
- Revisiting Time Matters
- My timekeeping and accounting solution
- Time Matters 7.0 works beautifully in Linux
- Tracking time
- Running Time Matters on a Mac or in Linux
- Speeding up Time Matters