Rocket Matter is a good fit for firms that use certain third-party integrations like Dropbox and Skype. It’s also good for working from anywhere on an iPad or Android device. It’s probably not a good fit for firms who are looking for more of an all-in-one solution, as Rocket Matter doesn’t include in-house accounting and billing, although it does integrate with QuickBooks. Also, it’s worth mentioning that Rocket Matter’s iPhone app technically works, but it is years out of date.
More About Rocket Matter
Rocket Matter is cloud-based practice management software with a powerful and easy-to-use productivity dashboard. The Rocket Matter dashboard lets you create matters, add meetings to your calendar, manage contacts, perform billing tasks and basic bookkeeping, or check your task list. If your firm is tied to QuickBooks, Rocket Matter boasts seamless integration to cut down on wasted hours. You can fully customize matter templates to streamline your workflow process. You can also view each matter at a glance in a single location to get all the most relevant up-to-date information.
Rocket Matter’s Case Milestones feature allows you to trigger tasks and events with each task completion, making sure you’re staying on top of important deadlines. You can send simple bills to clients directly from the dashboard. However, if your practice has more sophisticated billing and accounting needs, you can integrate with QuickBooks and LawPay. Rocket Matter has many third-party integrations, such as Box and Dropbox for document storage, Skype for messaging, calls or video chat, and Evernote for note-taking. Their mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android make it easy to manage your calendar and bill on the go. Sync up your email with Outlook integration so you never miss a message.
|Billing & Invoicing||✓|
Rocket Matter was launched in 2007 and is headquartered in the United States.
Links to More Articles on Rocket Matter
- Rocket Matter “Atlas” is its Biggest Update Yet
- Rocket Matter Gets an iPad App and a New Logo
- Rocket Matter Law Practice Management Software
- Rocket Matter Adds Box Integration
- Making a List: The Conflicts Check
- MyCase Releases Quickbooks Integration; Rocket Matter Revamps Client Portal
- Rocket Matter’s New Android App
- Rocket Matter Updates Include iPhone App, Email and QuickBooks Integration, and a Client Portal
- Rocket Matter’s New iPhone App
- Clio Announces Google Drive Integration