MyCase is law practice management software that is a good fit for firms looking for tight, streamlined organization. It’s also great for firms who like to keep an eye on what’s happening in the office thanks to MyCase’s real-time recent activity feed. For firms that rely on QuickBooks to manage their finances or other third-party apps needed to run their practice, it’s probably not a good fit.
More About MyCase
MyCase is practice management software that helps you manage cases, track time, automate billing, and communicate with your clients. Create templates for tasks and appointments with MyCase’s easy-to-use Workflows feature, and keep your case documents well-organized by creating folders and subfolders to house your information. Small teams can keep tabs on what the rest of the firm is up to via a constant recent activity feed. An always-visible “dock” at the bottom of the dashboard helps you quickly access the date calculator, email integration, timekeeping, and anything else you’d like to add. Although MyCase lacks full accounting capabilities, you can still send professional invoices and accept online payments with MyCase, including no charge eCheck payments.
Mobile apps for iPhone and Android mean you can stay on top of important matters and squeeze in work wherever you are. Communication with clients is always updated in real-time, so you never feel like you’re missing out when you’re not at the office.
When it comes to additional integrations, you can sync QuickBooks for a one-time fee of $99. However, MyCase is relatively light on other app integrations.
|Billing & Invoicing||✓|
MyCase was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in the United States.
Links to More Articles on MyCase
- MyCase’s Improved QuickBooks Sync Can Help Save Time and Increase Accuracy
- MyCase Replaces Authorize.Net and PayPal Pro with MyCase Payments
- Lawyers Need a Secure Communication Portal, and Here’s How it Should Work
- MyCase and Firm Manager Get Better at Managing Documents
- MyCase Law Practice Management Software User Guide
- Making a List: The Conflicts Check
- MyCase Releases Quickbooks Integration; Rocket Matter Revamps Client Portal
- Workflows: The MyCase Productivity Tool We’ve Been Waiting For?
- MyCase Adds “Workflow” Task and Appointment Templates
- A Year with MyCase
- Hands on With MyCase’s New iPhone App
- MyCase Updates Include Subtasks and Trust Accounting Upgrades; iPhone App on the Way
- How I’m (Apparently) Doing Social Media Right
- Clio Announces Google Drive Integration
- Choosing Practice Management Software (Part 2 of 2)
- PC Law vs. the Cloud
- Choosing Practice Management Software (Part 1.5 of 2)
- Choosing Practice Management Software (Part 1 of 2)
- Practice Management Software Explosion at #ABATechShow
- Clio, Rocket Matter and MyCase add Document Assembly