MyCase is a good fit for firms looking for basic, reliable, and affordable law practice management software. Because MyCase offers few integrations with third-party software (QuickBooks being a notable exception), it’s probably not a good fit for firms that rely on integration with third-party software.
MyCase helps you manage cases, track time, automate billing, and communicate with your clients. You can create templates for tasks and appointments with MyCase’s easy-to-use Workflows feature, and keep your case documents well-organized by creating folders and subfolders to house your information. Small teams can keep tabs on what the rest of the firm is up to via the real-time activity feed. An always-visible “dock” at the bottom of the dashboard helps you quickly access the date calculator, email integration, timekeeping, and anything else you’d like to add. Although MyCase lacks full accounting capabilities, you can still send professional invoices and accept online payments with MyCase, including no-charge eCheck payments.
Mobile apps for iPhone and Android mean you can stay on top of important matters and squeeze in work wherever you are. Communication with clients is always updated in real-time, so you never feel like you’re missing out when you’re not at the office.
When it comes to additional integrations, you can set up QuickBooks sync yourself for free. However, MyCase is relatively light on other app integrations.
More on features:
- MyCase Apps, Sync & Integrations
- MyCase Pricing & Setup
- MyCase Tips & Tricks
- MyCase Security, Backup & Encryption
|Billing & Invoicing||✓|
MyCase was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in the United States.
Links to More Articles
- Never Go Out of Sync with MyCase’s New Outlook Plugin
- MyCase’s Improved QuickBooks Sync Can Help Save Time and Increase Accuracy
- Lawyers Need a Secure Communication Portal, and Here’s How it Should Work
- MyCase and Firm Manager Get Better at Managing Documents
- MyCase Releases Quickbooks Integration; Rocket Matter Revamps Client Portal
- Practice Management Software Explosion at #ABATechShow
- Clio, Rocket Matter and MyCase add Document Assembly