You are Ready to Innovate, Improve, & Grow Your Firm
You read business books, blogs, and white papers. You go to CLEs and listen to podcasts. You generate tons of great ideas to improve your business. You are ready!
Until Monday morning. Then the phone rings. And the emails pour in. And, before you finish that first cup of coffee, you are buried under a pile of work. All of those great ideas get shunted to the back burner (yet again). Nothing really changes.
You are ready to focus on your business—to implement sustainable, transformative changes that will help you innovate your practice, attract better clients, deliver exceptional client experience, cultivate an amazing team, and realize more profit. You need help distilling the information and implementing. You need accountability.
Lawyerist Lab is for you.
Lawyerist Lab Is Different
Lawyerist Lab is where you innovate, test, experiment, and improve your practice.
The Lab is a community and set of tools designed to guide you step-by-step on the path to improve your firm. In the Lab, you will devour expert, concrete, digestible content in the areas identified in the Small Firm ScoreCard™. You will meet experts in the field and hear the latest actionable best practices to innovate your practice. More importantly, you’ll acquire the tools you need to implement changes at a pace that fits your busy law firm. Finally, you won’t be on your own. The Lab community will support you and celebrate your successes all along the way.
In the Lab, you will be expected to act. You commit to spending 20 minutes a day working on your business. You will do a small—but important—task each day. You will be held accountable. And you will improve and grow your firm.
Content and Community
Lawyerist Lab includes:
- Content. Lifetime access to the Lawyerist Lab online course. The course curriculum covers strategy, client development, client engagement, client-centered services, personal productivity, technology, finances, and people and staffing.
- Implementation Tools. Daily worksheets and templates to implement the ideas into your practice.
- Accountability/Support. Lab team members and other community members will hold you accountable, provide feedback, and answer questions in a vibrant online discussion group.
- Monthly Mastermind Calls. Each Lab participant is grouped into a carefully-curated small group and meets monthly for facilitated mastermind calls.
- Expert Workshops. Hear from and interact with leading experts in law practice management topics through online workshops.
- Lawyerist LabCon. Each participant is invited to this amazing in-person event modeled on the ever-popular TBD Law (price of the conference to be paid separately).
Lawyerist Lab is a one-year investment. Accepted participants pay $49 the first month and then $450 a month for the following 11 months.
The next Lawyerist Lab will begin in the fall of 2018. Apply now by completing the form below: