Legal conferences and other events can be a valuable investment in the future of your law firm, a tax deduction opportunity, and a lot of fun. A good conference is an opportunity to connect with other lawyers who share your interests, fill your head with ideas, and energize you to get back to work.
In order to help you figure out which conferences are worth your time and money, we’ve put together a directory of the conferences we keep going back to, year after year.
- ABA TECHSHOW - ABA TECHSHOW® is the legal tech event of the year for small-firm lawyers and staff.
- Clio Cloud Conference - The Clio Cloud Conference is a legal technology conference for Clio customer as well as tech-curious lawyers.
- CodeX FutureLaw - CodeX brings together academics, entrepreneurs, legal hackers, policy makers, and other innovators to discuss the future of law.
- Evolve Law - Evolve Law is a series of legal tech events in the US and Canada.
- Lawyernomics - Lawyernomics, hosted by Avvo, is a business development conference for lawyers.
- TBD Law - TBD Law is a unique mix of conference, summit, retreat, design-thinking workshop, and hackathon.
If you are planning to attend one of these conferences, let us know! We’d love to meet you there.