The world is changing quickly. People are sheltering in place. A recession is likely.
And yet-it is not a time to panic or react out of fear.
It’s also not a time to put your head in the sand or retreat.
Now is the time to double down and focus ON your business. Smart business owners see the opportunity to adapt and grow. Your clients need you and you can lead the way with how you adapt and continue to serve them.
The need is real. The time is now. You must pivot.
And that’s all possible in the next 30 days with Pivot Your Practice.
Meet Stephanie, our president and lead coach. Growing up, her dad taught her that leaders make good business decisions in bad times and bad decisions in good times. A downturn may just be the best thing for your business–it forces you to tighten up and focus on the right things.
Stephanie proved this with her own business. She and her partner launched a new litigation firm in March of 2007–just months before the recession of 2007/2008 began. Stephanie was not deterred but learned to quickly shift her entire practice to focus on what her clients needed at the time. In doing so, the reinvented firm experienced amazing growth and profit (the team grew to 20 in just under 7 years).
Joining the Lawyerist team was a no-brainer for Stephanie since Lawyerist has long been focused on the future of law. As the lead coach, Stephanie has already impacted over 100 small and solo law firms with best practice and personalized strategies to not just adapt, but thrive. Is yours next?
Is your business ready to adapt and pivot to address the changes happening today? Can you seize this moment to make good business decisions that will have lasting impacts on your firm?
We’ve designed a 4-week program to help you pivot your practice & set yourself up for long term success. Our 4-step process will help you navigate the fires immediately confronting your business, but will also guide you through the shifts you need for the long haul. This 4-week “done with you” program will focus on the following:
- Suddenly Remote. Your team and your client interactions need to shift in this new environment. Working remotely is great, but still requires thought and intention. We’ve teamed up with Work Well Wherever to provide you with practical guidance, templates for guidelines you can implement immediately, and 1:1 coaching from Work Well Wherever coaches.
- Fix Your Focus. Now, more than ever, you need to focus ON your business. Take control of your time by learning where to focus your attention, how to delegate, and best practices for using freelance workers to fill the gaps.
- Help Clients in Uncertain Times. Now is not the time to panic, but you should consider whether the help your client needs in the new economy looks the same as today. We’ll walk you through thinking about what you offer, how to price it, and how to best market it.
- Recession Ready Finances. We know the economy is shifting and smart and strategic businesses will be prepared. Learn how to understand your finances, focus on the KPIs that matter, and learn practical advice for cash flow management.
In this 4-week intensive, you’ll benefit from:
- A “done with you” program including weekly online courses guiding you step-by-step through adapting your business in the next 30 days for long-term success
- Tools & Templates to help you implement ideas into action
- 1:1 Coaching with Work Well Wherever coaches
- Weekly Office Hours with Lawyerist coaches
- Private Facebook Group for daily questions and accountability
With these action steps and personal guidance from the experts here at Lawyerist, you’ll walk away with a future-focused firm that meets and exceeds client expectations.
Are you ready to Pivot?