On this Page
Accelerator is a 10-week course and group coaching experience for attorneys who are feeling stuck in their vision and marketing.
See if this sounds familiar:
- Just starting a firm, or
- Taking a hard look and reset on your current firm, and
- Feeling overwhelmed and unsure of how to move forward, and
- Open-minded, motivated, and ready to get results.
- Why did I start my firm? What are my goals?
- How do I market during coronavirus without feeling like I’m taking advantage?
- Who’s my ideal client? How do I figure that out?
- What’s my elevator pitch? How do I authentically present myself?
- How do I authentically sell myself, my firm, and my visions?
- How do I move my clients smoothly through the whole process?
- How do I get referrals? How do I make sure my clients are happy?
- How do I make sure I’m happy and have a work/life balance that feels sane?
Sound like you? The good news is: we can help! But you can’t do this on your own. (Which you’ve probably already figured out.)
Together, we’ll help you identify what you want most from your life and your firm. Then, we’ll help you focus your offering and strategically attract and convert the right clients.
- 10 weeks of comprehensive online courses, guiding you step-by-step through the process with easy-to-implement resources.
- Group video coaching calls twice a month with our expert coaches.
- Private Facebook Group for daily questions and accountability.
By the end of this program, you’ll:
- Develop clear personal and business goals.
- Understand who you’re targeting and how to create content and messaging that resonates with your ideal audience.
- Create an offering that is valuable to your audience and priced accordingly.
- Create a strategic marketing plan that attracts your ideal potential client and converts them into paying clients.
We will give you tools and techniques you can use immediately to create new clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
What benefit will I get from an online course and group coaching?
- Step-by-step guidance on how to answer all of the above questions and more from experts who have done this all before.
- A community of people who are in the same boat as you – support and cheerleading.
- Much-needed help! You cannot do this alone. We’re lawyers. We’re experts. And we’re here to help you.
- Accountability and time blocking. You may want to do all of this, but it’s hard to get it done on your own.
- Tools, videos, worksheets, workshops, coaching, and RESULTS.
Think of this way. You didn’t learn how to market a law firm in law school. None of us did. And marketing your firm—and yourself—is such an important part of getting off the ground.
It makes sense you don’t know how to do this on your own – you weren’t taught and it doesn’t always come naturally to lawyers. We get it! That’s why we can help you. This is what we do!
What’s the difference between Accelerator and your other community, Lab?
Lab covers your entire business—clients, revenue, marketing, offerings, strategy, hiring, goals, visions, future-proofing, you name it.
Accelerator is one piece of Lab: what you offer, who you serve, and how you market your niche and talents.
Accelerator is for attorneys who aren’t quite ready to graduate into Lab, but know they need to make a change. Now.
What’s the week-by-week breakdown?
Week 1: Personal & Firm Goals
What is success? This week, through thoughtful videos, worksheets, and assignments, you’ll get clarity around what you are trying to accomplish for yourself and your business.
Weeks 2-3: Defining & Researching Your Ideal Client
Who do you want to serve? Just like a fisherman chooses bait based on the type of fish they want to catch, you need to be clear around who you want to attract so you know the best methods for attracting them. You’ll do field research to confirm your assumptions.
Week 4: Your Offering
Are you positioning yourself as just another option in an already saturated market? You have to stand out from the crowd. You’ll re-think your current offering and learn how to best position your firm as the clear choice for your ideal clients.
Weeks 5-8: Right Messages for Your Funnel
You know you need a message that resonates with people, but did you realize that the message changes based on where they are in their decision-making process? You’ll dig deep into understanding and creating different messages for each part of your sales funnel. You’ll also learn and create tools you can use to convert leads into paying clients including nurturing sequences to follow up with leads who aren’t quite ready to say yes when they first connect with you.
Weeks 9-10: Sales
Sales is not a dirty word and doesn’t mean you have to be slimy or act like something you are not. You’ll understand how a sales call/meeting should work and will create scripts for anyone who is involved in your sales sequence. You’ll think through and create a plan for how to overcome objections and will put the new techniques into action.
Register now—no waiting
Admissions are rolling and you can start any time. Once we receive your registration, we’ll send you an email to get you started right away.
Still have questions? Set up a time with Jennifer to discuss the program.
See you in Accelerator!