Answer1 is a virtual receptionist service that works with a variety of types of clients and provides a dedicated team of legal receptionists to handle calls for attorneys specifically.
Customization. They allow attorneys to customize a number of aspects of their call-handling experience. Lawyers can specify a personalized answer phrase and work with them to create firm-specific scripts. Answer1’s virtual receptionists can screen and transfer calls, take messages, provide directions to your offices, and answer frequently asked questions. Rather than limit services to only taking phone calls, Answer1 will also monitor a firm’s email, schedule appointments, and place outbound calls to confirm meetings and appointments.
Local to Arizona. Instead of outsourcing calls to virtual receptionists located across the country, Answer1 handles 99% of calls at their headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. The remaining 1% of calls are processed by its virtual receptionists elsewhere in Arizona to ensure quality control of the services Answer1 provides.
Customizable script. For attorneys who need lead qualifications, Answer1 handles that service based on parameters your firm provides, including collecting demographic and contact information.
Pricing is based on how many minutes of service you use.
- $239/month is the cost for 100 minutes.
- $399/month is the cost for 200 minutes.
- $749/month is the cost for 500 minutes.
For each new account, Answer1 charges a $90 setup fee that covers programming, onboarding, and training.
|Starting price||$239/4 weeks
for 100 receptionist minutes
|Free trial||21-day money-back guarantee.|
|Live transfers/call forwarding||✓|
|Use existing number||✓|
|Free local or toll-free number|
Things You Might Want To Know
Security. The company offers a secure messaging smartphone app that is HIPAA-compliant. Data stored on the phone is encrypted.
24/7/365 in English and Spanish. Answer1 provides 24/7/365 call handling, and bilingual services are provided year round as well.
Apps and Integration. Answer1 makes its application programming interface (API) available, which allows call data to be integrated with 300+ applications, including Google, Slack, and Office 365. Answer1 integrates directly with legal-specific services like Clio and Lexicata. Answer1 has recently released a new desktop portal and iOS and Android mobile apps, so you can manage your messages on the go.
Optional services. Answer1 offers a number of optional services. Companies can choose to integrate their call handling with a CRM, connect it with the firm’s calendar so you can schedule matters directly, or set up secure text messages for maximum data protection. There is a web portal and a billing tracker available as well.
Who Answer1 Is For
Because they use Zapier to integrate with customer relationship management (CRM) software, law practice management software Clio, legal-specific CRM Lexicata, and hundreds of other programs, they are probably a good fit for attorneys looking to streamline and connect their technology services.