Legal conferences and other events can be a valuable investment in the future of your law firm, a tax deduction opportunity, and a lot of fun. A good conference is an opportunity to connect with other lawyers who share your interests, fill your head with ideas, and energize you to get back to work.
In order to help you figure out which conferences are worth your time and money, we’ve put together a directory of the conferences we keep going back to, year after year.
- ABA TECHSHOW, held every spring in Chicago, is the largest legal technology conference in the country, focused primarily on small firm lawyers. Learn more about ABA TECHSHOW.
- The Clio Cloud Conference is an annual legal technology conference for Clio customers as well as tech-curious small firm lawyers. Learn more about Clio Cloud Conference.
- Hosted at Stanford, CodeX FutureLaw brings together academics, entrepreneurs, legal hackers, policy makers, and others to discuss the future of law. Learn more about CodeX FutureLaw.
- Evolve Law is a series of legal tech events where legal tech companies, lawyers, and other legal innovators can network and learn from one other. Learn more about Evolve Law.
- Lawyerist LabCon, previously known as TBD Law, is an invite-only conference for a select group of ahead-of-the-curve small firm lawyers re-imagining the practice of law. Learn more about Lawyerist LabCon (formerly TBD Law).
- Lawyernomics 2018, hosted by Avvo, is a business development conference for lawyers. Most of the session topics are related to marketing and branding. Learn more about Lawyernomics.
If you are planning to attend one of these conferences, let us know! We’d love to meet you there.