It’s officially spring. The flowers are blooming, they’re predicting snow for Pittsburgh, and third year law students are graduating. Most graduates will have a week or two before they begin preparing for the bar exam. But before you begin your studying, take a look at the bar exam articles here at Lawyerist.
- Early Preparation for the Bar Exam
- What Bar Exam Takers Can Learn from Marathoners
- Twitter-sourced Bar Exam Advice in 140 Characters or Less
- Twelve Tips for a Successful Bar Exam.
- Bar exam Studies Under Way? Tips from Someone in Your Shoes
- The Bar Exam: Why Some Fail
- Bar Exam Success: Practice Writing Rules of Law
- The Bar Exam Sucks But Your Life Doesn’t Have to When It’s Over.
- Waiting for Bar Exam Results