JOIN OUR WEBINAR AS WE DISCUSS CLIENT INTAKE AND INVOICING.
The entries and exits matter just as much in legal services as handling the case. Opening and closing a case can be filled with minefields for law firms. Conflict checks, information gathering, file handoff and bill collections all can impose burdens on lawyers – taking them away from the valuable time actually servicing their clients’ legal needs. If you hit a roadblock while onboarding a new client, you can be setting your firm up for a future complaint. If you fail to close a file properly, your firm may be writing off legal fees that you’ve earned, and lose a client.
In this free, 1-hour Clio webinar, learn what you need to know about handling the bookends of intake and invoicing. We will discuss:
- Centralizing and documenting your conflict checks,
- Tools to help clients organize and share vital information with your firm,
- Best practices for ethically closing files, and
- Managing cash flows when invoicing difficult clients
Date: Tuesday, September 29th, 2015
Time: 11AM PT | 2PM ET
- Joshua Lenon, Lawyer in Residence, Clio
- David Tulkin, Senior Business Development Manager at Fundbox
- Michael Chasin, Founder of Lexicata
A recording of the webinar and the handouts are available to all registrants.