Free: 10 Things the Best Law-Firm Website Designs Have in Common
For seven years, Lawyerist has published an annual list of the best law firm websites. Now, you can find out what they have in common.
When setting goals for your business for 2009, do not forget to set marketing goals, as well. How many potential clients found you through your website in 2008? How many do you want to find you through your website in 2009?
When you set goals and check in with them periodically (I do it quarterly), you give yourself a way to measure your success. And when you have nothing else to do, you can always check your goals and find ways to work towards them.
Some ideas for possible goals to set:
- Number of potential clients contacts from your website/the phone book/networking/etc.
- If you write a blog, a target number of RSS subscribers.
- Average posts per week to your firm blog.
- Earned media appearances in local newspapers or on network news.
- Develop forms to attract potential clients to your website.
- Write an article for your local bar journal.
While you are setting goals, take a few minutes and update your social networking profiles. Your friends and contacts who use the same network will get a notice that you have done so, and will check in to see what is new with you.