Free: 10 Things the Best Law-Firm Website Designs Have in Common
For seven years, Lawyerist has published an annual list of the best law firm websites. Now, you can find out what they have in common.
- “Consequences. They sure suck, don’t they?”
- “Laws are arbitrary.”
- “I may have a law degree, but I think like a criminal.”
- “I make jail visits … because I’ll probably be there visiting my friends, anyway.”
- “You keep your trap shut, and I’ll keep your trap open.”
- “Did I mention I’m Jewish?” (Judging by Twitter, this is considered important by many people dealing with the criminal justice system.)
In any case, the video doesn’t quite approach the production value of Jamie Casino’s epic Super Bowl ad, but it’s pretty awesome in its own right, with screaming eagles, tanks, dreidels, and more.