Avvo’s fourth annual legal marketing conference – Lawyernomics 2013 – is this Friday and Saturday at the Bellagio Las Vegas!
There’s still time to sign up for those who want to plan a quick trip to Sin City, and we’re happy to extend a special offer to the Lawyerist community for $100 off the original ticket price! Use the code: LAWYERIST when registering for the conference at www.lawyernomics2013.com.
Our keynote speaker is Porter Gale, an award-winning marketing expert and former Vice President of Marketing at Virgin America.
Other speakers include:
- Russ Laraway: Senior Director, SMB Sales, Twitter
- Darnell Holloway: Manager of Local Business Outreach, Yelp
- William Hornsby: Legal Ethics Expert & Staff Counsel, American Bar Association
- Stephanie Kimbro: Director of Burton Law, ABA Author and Technology Consultant
- Mike Ramsey: Google Local SEO Expert and President, Nifty Marketing
- Sam Glover: Editor in Chief, Lawyerist
- Karen Koehler: Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney, Seattle
- David Haenel: Florida Criminal Defense Attorney
- Sachin Bhatia: Vice President of Product, Avvo
- Mark Britton: Founder, CEO and President, Avvo
In addition to this exciting lineup, LexBlog will provide extensive coverage of Lawyernomics 2013. Led by Colin O’Keefe and his editorial team, LexBlog will share articles leading up to the two-day event, and then highlights and video interviews from the different speakers, sponsors and attendees.
Register at www.lawyernomics2013.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!