It has been an amazing year for Lawyerist!
In March, we relaunched the site as a part of Lawyerist Media LLC. Over the course of the year we added an amazing team of contributors from all over the country. They have provided all of us with great posts and ideas to consider.
We are grateful to all of our readers (old and new) for your support this year!
And so—for your reading pleasure—we present our Top 10 Posts from 2009:
- Review: ScanSnap S1500 Document Scanner: A review of one of our favorite pieces of technology, the scanner that keeps us paperless.
- Professional Facebook Privacy in Under 10 Minutes: How to set your Facebook account privacy so you can control your professional presence.
- Applying to Law School? Please Reconsider!: The law school landscape is changing. Law school is not a good option for many prospective students. You are hereby warned.
- Faceoff: Apple Macbook v. Lenovo ThinkPad T400 v. Dell Precision M2400: Reviews of a variety of laptop options to pick one that will work best for a law practice.
- Yodle Local Online Marketing & Advertising Reviews and Complaints: A critique of online marketing firm Yodle’s (since corrected) sales tactics.
- Facebook 101: Why Lawyers Should Be on Facebook: Advice on how to set up a Facebook account and use it for professional purposes.
- What I Use to Manage My Practice: A complete overview of the software tools to manage a law practice.
- Fujitsu ScanSnap s1500 Document Scanner FAQ & Followup: A detailed followup to reader questions and tips about using a ScanSnap scanner to create a paperless law office.
- To Do: Establish Your Google Profile: A quick tip on claiming your Google Profile to improve your professional exposure online.
- Work From Home (or Anywhere Else) on Fridays: A detailed description of a mobile law office hardware and software setup.