4-Step Computer Security Upgrade
Learn to encrypt your files, secure your computer when using public Wi-Fi, enable two-factor authentication, and use good passwords.
If you are looking for something to read instead of nursing a hangover, here are some of the things that caught my eye during the last week or two:
- How to incorporate escrow of your keys and passwords into your estate plan | BoingBoing
- Head-to-Head Review: Casemaker vs. Fastcase | Bob Ambrogi
- Smartphone Guide Keeps it Simple | BBG
- How to Build a High-Traffic Blog Without Killing Yourself | Tim Ferriss
- Top 10 Productivity Basics Explained | Lifehacker