Personal Productivity for Lawyers
This quick-start guide to Getting Things Done and Inbox Zero also includes two shortcuts for those who want the benefits of GTD without having to learn the system.
I am teaching six continuing legal education seminars in the next three months, with a couple more under discussion. My presentations tend to be engaging (I don’t have the patience for boring presentations even when I am giving them), informative, and well-attended. Register early!
- June 6th at noon. The Paperless Office, 1 hour webcast.
- June 10th at 9 a.m. Offensive Defense: An Introduction to Protecting Consumers from Unscrupulous Debt Collectors, 1 hour webcast.
- June 12th at noon. Motions to Vacate Default Judgments: When and How You Should Do It, 1 hour live seminar.
- July 18th at 1 p.m. How to Get Things Done (with Merlin Mann), 2 hour webcast.
- July 22nd at 9 a.m. New Lawyer Experience – Starting a Law Firm, 2 hour webcast.
- August 8th at noon. Social Networking for Lawyers, 1 hour webcast.