Enter the Lawyerist website improvement contest!
Win a $199 site optimization package — Enter by May 8.
Want to see some quick, easy and dramatic improvements to your law firm website or blog? Take a few minutes and enter your site in the new Lawyerist site optimization contest and you could win a free website improvement session with Lawyerist.
What you will win
Two winners will each receive a $199-value consultation with Lawyerist. As part of the consultation we will review your website or blog, then schedule a 30-minute phone call with you to discuss specific, high-impact improvements you can can make to your site to dramatically improve its rankings, readership, and usability. We will also provide you with a printed report detailing our recommendations.
We have decided to extend the contest entry deadline for two weeks. Please note that contest entries are now due by May 8, 2009.
How to enter the Lawyerist contest
- Write a paragraph telling us why your website or blog could use our help.
- Post your paragraph on your blog or Facebook page with a link to this contest page (https://lawyerist.com/2009/04/15/win-a-free-website-optimization/) and/or post your paragraph in the comments section below.
- Email us the paragraph by Friday, May 8, 2009 to make sure you are entered in the contest.
- The two most persuasive entries with the most demonstrated need — as judged by us — win!
- Limit to one entry per person and per site. Posting your entry in multiple venues (your site, our comments, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is encouraged.
- Contest is limited to law students, attorneys, or other legal professionals.
- Two winners will be announced on Lawyerist the morning of Monday, May 11, 2009.
- We will contact the two winners by email to schedule their website optimization consultation.
- By entering the contest you give Lawyerist the option to take a before and after screenshot of your site for use on Lawyerist.com.
Why are we doing this?
Why are we giving away our valuable time? We know in these tough economic time that there are a lot of you out there who want your websites and blogs to do a better job of bringing you business, but you might not know where to start. We obviously can’t give our time and expertise away to everyone, but we can help out a couple of our readers in exchange for the feedback we hope to get by making these services available to all of you.