Personal Productivity for Lawyers
This quick-start guide to Getting Things Done and Inbox Zero also includes two shortcuts for those who want the benefits of GTD without having to learn the system.
At Minnesota CLE’s Family Law Institute (PDF link), I will presenting “10 Ways to Geek Out Your Practice,” a fast-paced presentation with 10 ways to profit by adding a bit of geek to your practice.
Here are the topics I am considering at the moment:
- Paperless law office
- Start a blog
- Get a website (or improve one) on the cheap
- Stop paying for software
- Encrypt your laptop
- Delete your email confidentiality notice
- Ditch your clunky, buggy, expensive time and billing software for better practice management software>
- Sync everything
- Build a document template and learn to use styles
- Never forget anything ever again
Let me know in the comments if there is something you want to see. I am still planning my presentation and I am open to other topics.