Special Discount for Lawyerist Readers to Avvocating 2012 Conference [Sponsored Post]
Only one week to go until Avvocating 2012: Legal Marketing in the Era of Social Media!
Avvo’s third annual legal marketing conference, in Seattle on May 3rd and May 4th, will be the most advanced, cutting edge and practical seminar for lawyers and legal marketers interested in digital marketing, business development and online reputation management.
There’s still time to sign up, and we’re happy to extend a special offer to the Lawyerist community for $200 off the original ticket price! Use the code: LAWYERIST when registering for the conference at www.avvocating.com.
Our keynote speakers are Rich Barton, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, Zillow and Founder of Expedia and Stephen Fairley, best-selling author and CEO of The Rainmaker Institute. Other speakers include:
- Carolyn Elefant: Lawyer, Blogger and Author of Solo by Choice
- Matt Homann: Founder of LexThink
- Ari Kaplan: Lawyer and Author of Reinventing Professional Services
- Vanessa Fox: Developer of Google Webmaster Tools
- Duane Forrester:Senior Product Manager for Microsoft Bing
- Michael Blumenthal: Small Business Consultant, Google Maps and Local Search Industry Expert
- Kelly Phillips Erb: Lawyer and Blogger at Taxgirl.com
- Shauna Causey: Social Media Strategist and VP of SMC Seattle
- Mark Britton: Founder, CEO and President, Avvo
In addition to this great lineup, LexBlog will provide extensive coverage of Avvocating 2012. Led by Kevin O’Keefe and his editorial team, LexBlog will post interviews leading up to the two-day conference, and then highlights and video interviews from the different speakers, sponsors and prominent attendees.
Register at www.avvocating.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Seattle next week!