5 Most Popular Posts on Lawyerist for August 2009
In case you missed any of them, here are our most popular posts from the past month.
- Liberate PACER Documents With RECAP Firefox Extension
- Can You Trust Google Apps (And Other SaaS)?
- Big Words Make You Sound Dumb
- Essential Marketing Toolkit, Part 1: Be Distinctive
- Matt Homann: Tips for the Suddenly Solo and New Law Firm Associates
A new Firefox extension allows users to download federal court PACER documents for free.
Should you worry about the security and reliability of Google products or other “cloud” applications you use in your law practice?
A new study demonstrates that lawyers harm their reputations when they show off their large vocabularies. You will appear smarter if you are clear and concise in all of your communications.
Tips for how to develop a distinctive law firm brand to instantly improve your legal marketing.
Matt Homann and Sam Glover discuss tips for new lawyers in this brief video interview from the “Strategic Solutions for Solo and Small Firms” conference.