Lawyerist LAB Update, Bad Software Edition (November 29, 2012)
Hey, don’t forget to vote for Lawyerist in the “Business of Law” category in the ABA Journal’s Blawg 100 contest! While you are at it, vote for the Philly Law Blog byLawyerist contributor Leo Mulvihill, too (it’s in the “Trial Practice” category).
New & Popular Discussions
- Problems with MyFax.com — Who do you use for an electronice fax service? (Or if you don’t use an e-fax service, what do you do?)
- Windows 8 Discussion Thread — We’re not so sure we like Windows 8, after all (in fact, I just re-installed Windows 7 on my laptop and ordered a Mac Mini)
- Case management solutions — Wes Christensen has a pretty tall order for case management software to replace Time Matters
Deals for LAB members
- Saddleback Leather Christmas Giveaway
- MyFax: Sign Up For 2 Months, Get 1 Month Free
- Free Domain + Hosting from BlueHost for just $6.95 per Month
- Ruby Receptionists (Call Ruby): $90 Setup Fee Waived
When you spot a good deal, share it with the LAB!