You’re Invited to Avvocating 2012: Legal Marketing in the Era of Social Media
Do you have questions about online marketing? Are you unsure how to drive more visitors to your website? Are you interested in expanding your network through social media? Do you manage your online reputation?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, the Avvocating Conference is for you. And you’ll want to get your tickets fast – the early bird ticket price expires tomorrow.
Over the course of two days (May 3rd-4th), attendees will hear technology leaders, digital media experts and web-savvy practicing attorneys offer actionable ideas and insights that busy lawyers and legal marketers can apply to their own firm.
This year in particular the agenda reflects how to create and implement an integrated marketing program. It’s not enough to know about the latest social media tools and tactics, lawyers and legal marketers must understand how to evaluate different marketing channels and tie them together in a strategic way.
Our keynote speaker is Rich Barton, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, Zillow and Founder of Expedia. Other speakers include:
- Mark Britton: Founder, CEO and President, Avvo
- Carolyn Elefant: Lawyer, Blogger and Author of Solo by Choice
- Matt Homann: Lawyer and Founder of LexThink
- Vanessa Fox: Developer of Google Webmaster Tools
- Duane Forrester: Senior Product Manager for Microsoft Bing
- Ari Kaplan: Lawyer and Author of Reinventing Professional Services
- Michael Blumenthal: Small Business Consultant, Google Maps and Local Search Industry Expert
- Kelly Phillips Erb: Lawyer and Blogger at Taxgirl.com
Register before January 31st and you will catch the Early Bird discount: pay just $525 – that’s a $100 savings.
We look forward to seeing you in Seattle in May!