Clean, simple, responsive law blogs from Lawyerist Sites, just $20/month.
I am going to be presenting at Avvo’s 2013 Lawyernomics conference in Las Vegas in April. (You should come. Whether or not the conference is awesome, Vegas sure will be.) As I have here, in the past, I will be talking about why most law blogs are awful. If you want a preview, I talked to Merrilyn Tarlton of Attorney at Work, and she posted five of my reasons why your law blog probably sucks:
- You think it is just a marketing tool.
- You’re not doing it enough.
- You are writing in isolation.
- You don’t read and comment on other blogs.
- You’re [too] focused on SEO.
For my full explanations, read “Why Your Blog Sucks” on Attorney at Work.
Hope to see you in Vegas!